‘ve gotten to spend the last decade living my life like I had only read about on the internet as a kid and I don’t know if I’m responsible for anything special but I’ve gotten to see a lot of cool things and as the decade closes out you should take a minute and think about where you were at in 2009, where you are now and how you got there and if you have the time you should write it out; so you can see it, so you can share it and so you can remember it.
Dear throwers. I had the privilege of reviewing the brand new Aero Ghost javelin from Spearwerx. About Spearwerx Born out of the absolute passion for athletics and track and field, SPEARWERX started as your traditional “garage startup”. Our first javelins were made simply to supply a need for our owner to have javelins to train […]
Introduction Welcome to Throwholics and Throwshub official review on the new Carbon1 Countervail OTE Tailwind javelin. This review will be text-based along with a video of the javelin in action. I will also be adding opinions of not only myself but of various throwers and gathering their feedback writing about the overall opinion of the […]
Javelin Thrower from Berkshire breaks his own British record for the third time! Ben East from Hungerford, UK competed at Bedford international stadium this weekend at the national championships, this was his first time at the competition, and what a way to remember it, he was throwing in the U15 Javelin competition where he broke […]
Americas Throwers announced for the 2018 Cup Ostrava that are to be held on 8-9 September. To keep this simple and Straight to the point, the following athletes have been selected. MEN – Shot put: Ryan Crouser (USA), Darlan Romani (BRA) Discus throw: Fredrick Dacres (JAM), Reggie Jagers (USA) Hammer throw: Sean Donnelly (USA), Diego […]
Davinder Singh Kang has been provisionally suspended by the world athletics governing body after he returned positive for a steroid/s in an out-of-competition test last week. the 29 year old thrower now faces a possible 4 year ban. it was only last year that Davinder tested positive for Marijuana. Kang took part in the 2017 World […]
The 2017 World Champion, The second best javelin thrower with the current model of all time, 94.44m thrower, Team Germany’s own Johannes Vetter Competing in only his 2nd competition of this year, unleased a monstrous throw of 91.22 in Potchefstroom South Africa today. Johannes Vetter is known throughout the throwing community as the second best javelin […]
On Tuesday 27/02.2018, as the official start list of the men’s javelin was issued for the Indian Grand Prix, the name of the athlete was scratched out. The men’s javelin throw results Neeraj Chopra(82.88m). Vipin Kasana (80.04) and Amit Kumar 77.33) came second and third respectively. The athlete in mention had last year failed a […]
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
- Fred Brickner says: How much improvement can a 16-18m thrower expect with the tungsten...
- Juan Villa says: Hello, does this training camp provide coaching to improve throwing techniques?...
- P. RAMA ARAVINTH says: I LOVE DISCUS , I AM ALSO A DISCUS THROWER ,AND...
- says: https://www.iaaf.org/athletes/czech-republic/jan-zelezny-3207
- Karthik says: I will see you soon