Below is a full list of all official entry standards for World Championships in London this year, The qualification system combines entry standards and invitations based on performance lists. I have posted a full list of the standards for all events, for both female and male events. If you don’t have time to scroll through […]
Julian Weber (GER) Extended his PB with a throw of 88.04 in Offenburg Germany a throw that now puts him 4th in the world in the javelin. The former European Junior Champion back in 2013 who won with a throw of 79.68. A thrower who threw a 700gm javelin 52.27 for fun with his first […]
Reading through this write up that I found online, it is a very interesting read, and well worth it. Personally Sadly I can not find the name of the writer but if anyone happens to know who it is please comment on this article. The javelin is one of the most complex and difficult of athletics specialties. Often, superficially, […]
The German Championships are around the corner. This weekend the tickets for the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro will be battled for. The following will be a preview for the women’s throwing event. Shot Put: Christina Schwanitz is looking forward to her fourth consecutive title. Schwanitz is not just looking for the victory because none […]
At this year’s German Championships there are more important things to consider than the gold, silver or bronze medal. The Olympic Games in Rio outshine the title fights in Kassel this weekend. And in some disciplines is the national title far worth more than gold. After all, who has managed the Olympic standard and wins […]
Tonight Ihab Abdelrahman (Egypt) took the Javelin victory with a throw of 86m, following closely behind was Thomas Röhler the German hopeful to take gold at the Rio Olympic games, taking 2nd place with a throw of 85.89 and followed by last year’s world champion Julius Yego with a throw of 83.09. Ihab Abdelrahman will […]
At today’s Diamon League meeting in Stockholm javelin thrower, Thomas Röhler will be competing. After his recent victories and new world-leading throw he is looking for more. Four wins in five competitions, four competitions over 85 meters and finally a throw almost to the 90-meter mark: Thomas Röhler is in outstanding form. Despite the fact […]
The German javelin thrower Mathias Mester became European vice champion at the 2016 IPC Athletic European Championships. He had the furthest throw but due to a point system in the F40/F41 category Mathias placed 2nd. Today’s javelin competition was not as planned for the German thrower. Mathias Mester, who belongs to the F41 disability class, threw […]
- Official IAAF London 2017 Entry Standards Released February 4, 2017
- USA Indoor Discus Championships 2016 & Big Clinic-Thoughts and Reflections December 20, 2016
- Pakistan’s highly talented javelin thrower Arshad Nadeem is set to undergo eight months training in the world athletics governing body’s (HPTC) in Mauritius. November 27, 2016
- North American Throws Symposium September 28, 2016
- Its that time again! + Message August 5, 2016
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Konrad Bukowiecki Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- gabe says: if i throw 2kg discus how light shlould the discus be...
- The 2016 Summer Olympics Will Be The Gayest In History says: […] Minderhoud (Netherlands, equestrian) Ian Matos (Brazil, diving) Angel McCoughtry (USA,...
- itunes codes free says: very good knowledge you guys have at this point...
- pixelgun3dhack.cheatshack.website says: nice site you got at this time how you're thoughts on...
- poo says: F∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆K
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets