Before you start reading, I’m sure some of you will agree and disagree with what I have said, but article is to spark discussion. But if you do disagree, please do not hate on the article. A new rule proposed by the International Association of Athletics Federation (IAAF) that could result in any Athletes (In this case […]
Below is a full list of all official entry standards for World Championships in London this year, The qualification system combines entry standards and invitations based on performance lists. I have posted a full list of the standards for all events, for both female and male events. If you don’t have time to scroll through […]
Before I start I would like to state that some of the conversations stated are taken from Thenews.com.pk I have also been allowed to repost. Pakistan’s highly talented javelin thrower Arshad Nadeem is set to undergo around eight months training in the world athletics governing body’s (IAAF) High Performance Training Centre (HPTC) in Mauritius. He will […]
This Message is for the whole of the Throwholics Throwing Community As we all know that it is that time again, the Olympic games! A place for the best of the best athletes to compete against each other, to win gold We here at Throwholics would just like to say a big thank you to […]
Julian Weber (GER) Extended his PB with a throw of 88.04 in Offenburg Germany a throw that now puts him 4th in the world in the javelin. The former European Junior Champion back in 2013 who won with a throw of 79.68. A thrower who threw a 700gm javelin 52.27 for fun with his first […]
Thomas Rohler improves his world-leading mark to 91.28m at the Paavo Nurmi Games in Turku. The German moves up to ninth on the European all-time rankings. The series of throws was fantastic, and Rohler will most likely be looking towards the Olympic gold medal at Rio His series of throws for this competition are below, […]
Japan’s Olympic Hammer thrower Koji Murofushi who won the gold medal at the Summer Olympics in Athens back in 2004 and who holds a personal best throw of 84.86 that he set that year, he won world championships in Paris where he took home the bronze medal for Japan. But Murofushi, who is a 41-year-old veteran of […]
Reading through this write up that I found online, it is a very interesting read, and well worth it. Personally Sadly I can not find the name of the writer but if anyone happens to know who it is please comment on this article. The javelin is one of the most complex and difficult of athletics specialties. Often, superficially, […]
- A new rule proposed by the IAAF World records set before 2005 to be made un-official! May 6, 2017
- Official IAAF London 2017 Entry Standards Released February 4, 2017
- USA Indoor Discus Championships 2016 & Big Clinic-Thoughts and Reflections December 20, 2016
- Pakistan’s highly talented javelin thrower Arshad Nadeem is set to undergo eight months training in the world athletics governing body’s (HPTC) in Mauritius. November 27, 2016
- North American Throws Symposium September 28, 2016
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Konrad Bukowiecki Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- John says: Hey guys, a little off topic - does anyone know Zelezny's...
- Alan Stocker says: Could you e.mail me a contact for a elite coach for...
- Juan Kis says: I cannot find the other 9 articles ? And this...
- Thrower says: 87%****^^^^
- Thrower says: I throw between 100-115. I havent learned the spin yet and...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets