The shot put Olympic champion from 1976 Udo Beyer was very impressed with the Halplus Werfertage last Saturday: Shot put World Champion David Storl crowned there his super series with 21.72m and celebrated his second victory in just under 24 hours a day – and the best season start of his career. “The boy has it precisely. A maximum of three weeks until the 7.26kg ball goes beyond 22m. And this year, I am confident David will be able to throw 22,35 meters and further “predicted Beyer. “David is capable of 23m. He still has a lot of resources. Now he’s 24, he can still throw for over eleven years until he turns 35” looked ahead Beyer.
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Konrad Bukowiecki Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- free proxy says: Hello,I read your blog named "Aero GhostJav by Spearwerx! | Throwholics"...
- Clarkceaby says: How to invest in bitcoins in 2019 and receive passive income...
- link alternatif says: I have learn some just right stuff here. Certainly worth ...
- Luke Angell says: We do apologise.
- Throwholics Luke says: We have since changed the image, and apologies for any destressed...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets