- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
- USA Hammer Throwing Needs a USA Approach [Part 1] March 20, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Lawrence Okoye Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Tero Pitkamaki Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- Coach Berry says: I have found sprinters at medium to large size to be...
- Geeta says: katharina you aree inspiration for mee
- says: Great insight into the Athlete Didier has a fantastic ability to...
- Ivey says: I throw shot put at a high school level and I...
- Wynand Lambrechts says: I am from South Africa. Both my son and daughter are...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets