Video by Global Throwing, www.globalthrowing.com
Monthly Archive: August 2013
Diamond League meet in Zürich was held yesterday. It was a final for discus throwers and turned out as surprise. Gerd Kanter won with his best this year 67.02m and jackpotted to 50000$. Robert Harting was second with 66.83m. “I am not angry, at least my bag is full on chocolate” he said. Kanter was […]
World champion Robert Harting will stop a protest at the Diamond League meeting held in Zürich on Thursday. He refused to participate in Stockholm protesting against favoring of track events by organizers. Besides him it will be a high-class competition in Zürich since Piotr Malachowski and Gerd Kanter announced their participation. Martin Wierig who finished […]
>Christina Obergfoll has gone down two meets in a row, does her Moscow gold say “So what?” Eastern European stars Maria Abakumova and Tero Pitkämäki produced similar results in meets a mere 2 hour drive through the German countryside away. They both knocked out the furthest throws since 2011 on a pleasent Sunday afternoon. Moscow silver medalist Pitkamaki […]
Robert Harting won at Kimili Skolimowskiej Memorial held yesterday in Warsaw. His best was 68.60m which he threw with a reverse technique (he is new to this). Harting typically uses a fixed-feet finish. Check video below. Piotr Malachowski was second with 67.07m, Ehsan Hadadi followed him with 64.73m. Full results available here: http://www.domtel-sport.pl/insidethecode/files/4076-pl.pdf Harting with reverse:
Many of world´s best discus throwers gathered yesterday in Stockholm to participate at the Diamond League meet, Germany´s Robert Harting boycotted the meet due to a long standing discrimination of throwers. Throwers seem to be especially bothered by Diamond League organizers. Kathrin Klaas wrote a great post describing the situation in light of hammer throwing. […]
Piotr Malachowski won the Diamond League meet held in Stockholm today. His winning result was 65.86m ahead of Ehsan Hadadi´s 63.64m. Third was Martin Wierig with 63.20m. … 4. Gerd Kanter 62.93m 5. Robert Urbanek 62.80m 6. Vikas Gowda 61.66m 7. Niklas Arrhenius 59.33m 8. Leif Arrhenius 58.27m 9. Victor Hogan NM 10. Daniel Stahl […]
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Konrad Bukowiecki Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- free proxy says: Hello,I read your blog named "Aero GhostJav by Spearwerx! | Throwholics"...
- Clarkceaby says: How to invest in bitcoins in 2019 and receive passive income...
- link alternatif says: I have learn some just right stuff here. Certainly worth ...
- Luke Angell says: We do apologise.
- Throwholics Luke says: We have since changed the image, and apologies for any destressed...
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets