NEW DELHI: Commonwealth Games gold-medallist Krishna Poonia qualified for next year’s London Olympics after clinching a gold medal in the women’s discus throw event of the Fling Throw Meet in Portland, USA. Poonia came up with an outstanding throw of 61.12 meters, which was her best effort of the season and better than the 2012 […]
Monthly Archive: October 2011
German shot putter Nadine Kleinert has decided that she will bring the curtain down on her illustrious career at the end of next summer. Kleinert, who turns 36 on 20 October, was the 2004 Olympic Games silver medallist and has also won medals at four World Championships. She reached a career best of 20.20m when […]
France teenage hammer throwing talent Qurentin Bigot was one of the stars of the European Athletics Championships in the Estonian capital Tallinn this summer, winning a gold medal with an effort of 78.45m and he finished almost two metres clear of his nearest rival. He threw a personal best of 79.76m with the 6kg implement […]
Mo Farah of Great Britain has been voted the 2011 winner of the men’s European Athlete of the Year Award presented by MONDO. The pinnacle of his achievement in 2011 was, of course, winning the 5000m gold medal at the World Championships in Daegu, South Korea, but there were so many other outstanding moments for […]
The IAAF, the sport’s global governing body, has announced the names of the 10 men and 10 women who have been shortlisted for the 2011 World Athlete of the Year Award. The lists include four throwers: German discus thrower Robert Harting, japanese hammer thrower Koji Murofushi, russian javelin thrower Maria Abakumova as well as new […]
Shot putter David Storl followed in the footsteps of his compatriot Raphael Holzdeppe, who won in 2008, to become the second German male athlete to be honoured as the European Athletics Rising Star since the award was inaugurated in 2007. There’s no doubt that the 21-year-old heavy-metal loving policeman is a very […]
- Nike Throwing Shoes, What’s the Difference? June 2, 2013
- RUMOR: IAAF Hoping to Drop Hammer from Olympics March 13, 2014
- Nadine Müller marries girlfriend January 5, 2014
- How the USA adapted in the Shot Put post-1995 and Why We Didn’t Adapt in the Discus March 9, 2014
- Harting suggests to change the weights for the throwing implements September 10, 2014
2015 Off-Season Training Talk Andreas Thorkildsen Anna Rüh Benn Harradine Betty Heidler Christian Cantwell Christina Obergföll Christina Schwanitz Christoph Harting David Storl Diamond League Discus discus throw Dylan Armstrong Ehsan Hadadi Gerd Kanter Hammer hammer throw Jacko Gill javelin throw Joe Kovacs Julia Fischer Kathrin Klaas Kibwè Johnson Konrad Bukowiecki Linda Stahl london 2012 Martin Wierig matthias de zordo Nadine Mülller Olympic Games Piotr Malachowski Reese Hoffa Road to Beijing Robert Harting Ryan Whiting samsung diamond league Sandra Perkovic Shanice Craft shot put Thomas Röhler Tomasz Majewski Valerie Adams virgilijus alekna world championships
- Juan Villa says: Hello, does this training camp provide coaching to improve throwing techniques?...
- free proxy says: Hello,I read your blog named "Aero GhostJav by Spearwerx! | Throwholics"...
- Clarkceaby says: How to invest in bitcoins in 2019 and receive passive income...
- link alternatif says: I have learn some just right stuff here. Certainly worth ...
- Luke Angell says: We do apologise.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets